HP Notebook PCs - Configuring the Bluetooth Network using the Initial Configuration Wizard
This document provides information on configuring the Bluetooth network using the Initial Configuration Wizard.
Use the following steps to configure the Bluetooth network.
- Double click the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
- If you have not configured the Bluetooth connection settings, the Initial Bluetooth Configuration Wizard will appear. Click Next.
- Your computer name and the type of computer (Laptop) will be displayed. Click Next and then click Next again on the next screen.
- On the Bluetooth Service Selection window, place check marks in the boxes for the services you wish to enable.
- Each individual service can be further configured by clicking to highlight the service and then clicking Configure.
When configured, click Next.
- Windows will detect and install the Bluetooth hardware and drivers.
If there is another device you are connecting to the PC using the Bluetooth network, click Next.
- The wizard will search for a signal from any Bluetooth device within range of the PC.
If there is not another device that you are connecting at this time, click Skip and then Finish.