Not the product you are looking for? If you cannot find your product on this site, go to HP Support Center - Hewlett Packard Enterprise .
HP LaserJet M3027/M3035 MFP PCL6 driver for x64
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement.
Some software requires a valid warranty, current HP support contract, or a license fee.
The Readme file provides specific information you should know before you install and use the Printing System. Information and known issues are provided for the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition
The Readme file provides specific compatibility, and troubleshooting information. For additional information on the printer features and
driver features, refer to the online help included with each software component and the printer use guide.
This section will help you in the
download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be
properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a
directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will
have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e.,
c:\lj3027mfp). However, you can change the path and directory name at the
time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e.,
- Click on the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it hasn't been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.