HP LaserJet 1320 plug and play print driver solution
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement.
Note: Some software requires a valid warranty, current HP support contract, or a license fee.
more information on this software:
- This package provides drivers and software to assist with device installation for devices connected via USB or parallel port.
- This package does not assist with upgrading drivers or installing network connected devices.
hp LaserJet 1320 Plug and Play Bundle provides the following:
- An installation program to assist with device installation for devices connected via USB or parallel port.
- The print drivers are the same as those found on the version 2.0 CD.
- Windows 98/ME: 4.24.1320.400 (PCL6)
- Windows 2000/XP/2003: 126.96.36.199 (PCL6)
- Plug and Play installable drivers for 1284.4 communication with the device.
- Plug and Play installable printer driver.
- The product CD can be used at a later time to install additional product software, such as Toolbox.
- A silent install which preloads the drivers for later plug and play installation is provided by running the program from a DOS prompt with the following command line parameters:
lj1320-en.exe -s -a -silent
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer
and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer
must be ready to print.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive and launch the installer. The default directory is Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\LaserJet 1320 Drivers. However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Follow the instructions presented by the installation program.
Version:2.0 (4 Nov 2004)
Sign up now
for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts.