HP Designjet 4000ps Driver for Mac
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement.
Some software requires a valid warranty, current HP support contract, or a license fee.
This package includes the driver for the HP Desingjet 4000ps for Mac OS 9
This package includes the driver for the HP Desingjet 4000ps for Mac OS 9.1 and later.
HP recommends that you update to the latest version of Mac OS 9, and the latest firmware for the printer.
HP DesignJet 4000 PS3 Driver requires the following hardware and software:
- An Apple Power Macintosh computer running MacOS 9.1 or later (HP DesignJet 4000 PS3 Driver does not run on the Macintosh 68K computers).
- 4 MB or more of available memory
- 60 MB of available hard disk space to install the Driver components and documentation
- Space as needed for PostScript Printer Description (PPD) files
- Apple ColorSync 2.0.1, if using the AdobePS ColorSync features (AdobePS does not support ColorSync 1.x.)
Version:NA (18 Jan 2005)
Sign up now
for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts.