TITLE: Intel NIC Drivers
VERSION: 22.214.171.124 Rev. C
This package contains the Intel NIC drivers and software for the supported
desktop models and operating systems.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP35544
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 7, 2007
CATEGORY: Driver - Network
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Compaq dx2300 Microtower PC: All Models
HP Compaq dx2308 Microtower PC: All Models
Intel Integrated NIC
Intel PRO/100 NIC
Intel PRO/100 VE Network Connection
Intel PRO/100 VM Network Connection
Intel PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter
Intel PRO/1000 Integrated Adapter
Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop Adapter
Intel PT 1000
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Adds support files for Remote Installation Services (RIS) installation.
- Fixes an issue with Traditional Chinese language systems, where unreadable
characters appear in the Onboard LAN Property.
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: By default, the drivers are extracted to the C:\SWSetup\SP35544
directory. You may copy the drivers to another directory or point to the
default directory to install them.
3. In Device Manager, find the Ethernet Controller with PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DC
listed in system properties.
4. Choose to update the driver for the Ethernet Controller and point to the
directory where the files were extracted in Step 2.
Copyright (c) 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.