Drivers, Software and Firmware for HP Photosmart 1000 Printer series
Important note: For HP Servers Customers with an HP ProLiant Server
Starting February 2014, an active warranty or contract is required to access HP ProLiant Server firmware updates. Security and safety updates do not require an active warranty or services contract. View your existing contracts & warranties or get help linking contracts or warranties to your HP Support Center user profile. To obtain additional support coverage, please contact your local HP office, HP representative, or visit Contact HP. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
PhotoSmart P1000/1000 Color Inkjet Printer Driver Software
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement
HP PhotoSmart P1000/1000 Color Inkjet Printer Driver version 2.2 for Windows 95
Follow these Steps:
Installation Instructions for Windows 95:
- Download the file [ps215xx.exe], then locate those files in the directory C:\Temp\1000 or the directory you chose to download them into.
- Double-click on file to uncompress within the 1000 directory.
NOTE: Begin by removing previous versions of the P1000/1000 printer software.
To uninstall the printer software, you must use this method:
- Locate the directory you downloaded the Web driver into, default is C:\Temp\1000.
- Double-click Setup.exe from within this C:\Temp\1000 directory.
- Choose "Remove the Photosmart P1000 series software".
- Before proceeding with the Web file installation, it is important there is NO CD-ROM inserted in your CD Drive while doing this software update.
(Only Parallel Port Installations are supported for the P1000/1000 with Windows 95)
Important: After any previous installation is removed and you have restarted your computer, if the Windows Plug and Play "Add New Hardware wizard screen appears, click "Cancel.
You may want to delete the directory C:\Temp\1000 or save the downloaded file for future reference. The installation should be complete at this point.
- Locate the "Setup.exe file located in the C:/Temp/1000 directory and double-click it to begin execution.
- When the Blue menu appears, select "Install hp photosmart P1000 series printer software".
Note: The "Install Bonus Software" and "View Users Guide" are not active choices.
These two choices are available from the original CD-ROM shipped with your printer.
- After installation, restart your computer when prompted.
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?