Drivers, Software and Firmware
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
HPDIU Specific Installation Instructions
NOTE: This download is for Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit operating systems.
This section will help in the download and installation of the software.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must be properly set up.
- Close all programs.
- Click Start, select Settings, select Control Panel, and then select Printers. Or, from your Vista computer click Start, click
Control Panel, and then in the category for Hardware and Sound click Printer.
- Click Add (a) printer.
- Answer the questions in the Add Printer Wizard until you reach the screen that shows the printer manufacturer list.
- Click Have Disk.
- Browse to the printer driver location using one of the following options:
- CD-ROM: Browse to \[LANGUAGE]\DRIVERS\[OS]\[PDL] directory for your operating system and language on the printing-system software CD.
- Internet download: Browse to the folder where the Web files were downloaded and decompressed.
- Select the appropriate INF file.
- Click Open, and then click OK.
- Select the appropriate printer.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?