Dark Courier True Type Font
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the HP Software License Agreement.
Dark Courier Font
Download, install, and use the "Dark Courier" font when the "Courier or
Courier New" font is not dark enough.
Note: For use in Windows Operating Systems only. Do not use for DOS-based applications.
Instructions for installing the Dark Courier TT font in Windows NT 4.0 and 2000.
- Unzip the downloaded file (make note of drive and folder files were unzipped to).
- From the Windows desktop, left mouse click on Start, Settings, and then Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel Window, double mouse click on the Fonts folder (this will open Windows Fonts folder).
- Left mouse click on File and then Install New font (the Add Fonts window will appear).
- Under Folders and Drives, select the drive and folder where the downloaded file was unzipped. The font file names should appear under List of Fonts.
- Make certain there is a checkmark next to Copy fonts to Fonts folder.
- Left mouse click on the Select All button (this will highlight all of the Dark Courier fonts).
- Left mouse click on the OK button (this will install the fonts to your Windows Fonts folder).
- Close the Fonts window and then the Control panel.
- Restart Windows. Dark Courier should be listed in your Window applications font list.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now
for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts.