Drivers, Software and Firmware for HP 2000c Printer series
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
|AN IMPORTANT NOTE ON UPGRADING TO THIS DRIVER: If you are replacing the v.1.0
driver with the v.2.3 driver, you MUST uninstall the v.1.0 driver before
installing the v.2.3 driver; otherwise, installation or driver errors may
Automatic Installation Instructions:
Automatic Features (available only for Internet Explorer and selected
- Simple. Click the INSTALL NOW button (near the bottom of this web page)
for guidance through the process.
- Flexible. Download only or install now.
- Resumable download. If you lose your connection to the internet, reconnect
and complete the download.
Optional: For step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting help, click
Manual Installation Instructions:
Single File Download Instructions (33.6K or faster)
1. Download the file to your local hard drive.
2. Exit all open applications.
3. Browse to and double-click the downloaded file to start the file
uncompression and extraction process. Wait for the files to be extracted into a
newly-created folder in the same directory. When completed, the entire driver
will reside in this folder.
4. Install the driver from the folder it resides in. This can be done by running setup.exe in that folder.
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?