Drivers, Software and Firmware
Important note: For HP Servers Customers with an HP ProLiant Server
Starting February 2014, an active warranty or contract is required to access HP ProLiant Server firmware updates. Security and safety updates do not require an active warranty or services contract. View your existing contracts & warranties or get help linking contracts or warranties to your HP Support Center user profile. To obtain additional support coverage, please contact your local HP office, HP representative, or visit Contact HP. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
This package contains utilities that can be used to restore or update the
system BIOS on the supported desktop models with a 786D1 BIOS.
Several methods for changing the BIOS version may be chosen. Included in this
package are the following methods:
- Use the DOS utility with a preboot execution environment (PXE) management
application or to locally update or restore the system BIOS.
- Use HPQFlash to upgrade the BIOS directly in a Microsoft Windows
- Create a CD image to upgrade/restore system BIOS.
NOTE: Please consider the following information when using System Software
- A version of SSM later than version 1.71x is required to support
case-sensitive and 32-character passwords (planned to be available in August
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?